Taxation in Retirement Made Simple — with Frank Marano
June 8, 2021
Taxation in Retirement Made Simple
Do you know what taxes you will owe in retirement?
In this episode of the SimplyAdvised Podcast, we speak with Frank Marano, licenced fiduciary financial advisor at Marano Consulting on the significance of taxation in retirement. As well as real-life client experiences, warning signs, and pitfalls you don’t want to overlook!
Frank Marano discusses:
- What he does for his clients and what makes him a unique financial advisor
- Why tax planning is so important
- Taxation laws you should be aware of
- How Social Security is taxed
- What happens when you lose a spouse
- And more
- Newsletters and Articles
- Forbes – Not out living your income
- Forbes – New Tax Law
- Better Business Rating